How to apply
This guidance contains important information to help with your application:
- Please apply by submitting a CV and Covering Letter (no more than two sides of A4 in length per document aligned to the person specification). Please also include your contact details.
- Please ensure your full employment history is outlined in your CV; and that where there are essential criteria, competencies and/or qualifications you make clear how you meet these. We may wish to verify this information during the recruitment process.
- Please provide the details of two referees. Note that we will only approach referees for candidates proceeding to final selection and only with your permission. Please clearly indicate whether we can approach each referee before the selection date.
- Please share with us in your supporting statement, the values and behaviours that you bring to your leadership, and how you will transfer your skills and experience into this role.
- Please complete the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form when you upload your details.
- Please return your application by the closing date – no applications will be accepted once the long listing process has begun.
- Following long listing, you will be contacted directly by a Penna consultant to update you on the status of your application.
- At any point throughout the process our retained consultants at Penna will be happy to help you with information, insight and guidance about the process and our clients.
The following timetable sets out the key dates in the recruitment process:
|Closing Date||24th March 2023 (5.00pm)|
|Longlist Meeting (Candidates not required)||29th March 2023|
|Preliminary Interviews (Virtual)||3rd or 4th April 2023|
|Final Interviews||11th/ 12th/ 13th April 2023 (TBC)|
If you’d like an informal and confidential discussion about this role, please contact our retained CIPFA-Penna consultants:
Andrew Tromans on 07805 226 301 or Andrew.Tromans@penna.com
Ali Tasker on 07514 728 114 or Ali.Tasker@penna.com